Chelouche St. 26, Tel Aviv

The building was built in 1930 as a shack for a locksmith’s workshop, and served as the home of the Schweiger family, who were known as the first locksmiths in the Neve Shalom neighborhood (later Neve Tzedek). It later was used as a carpentry shop and as a neighborhood shoemaker’s shop.

Story

The Project

Reinforcement, preservation, and addition of floors.

Architect: Anat Guy
Status: Sold

Gallery

Map

Location

26 Chelouche St. Tel Aviv

Contact Us

Close Menu